Rizos Curls Careers: Coordinator, Social Media & Partnerships Marketing
Coordinator, Social Media & Partnerships Marketing
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a digital marketing manager or with a talent agency.
- Portfolio of digital marketing content created for clients, brands or other organizations.
- Proven experience generating follower growth through community engagement in social media; Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Podcasts.
- Experience with the Podcast creation process; from direction, to writing scripts, booking guests to tracking metrics.
- Have a pulse on the latest TikTok and emerging platform trends and propose ideas and strategies for growth.
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to work in a highly dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- A natural creative that can come up with social media content ideas & creative captions.
- Experience working directly with talent & communicating with brands.
- Highly organized, creative & collaborative team player.
- Must be in Los Angeles Area *This is not a remote position
- Lead marketing initiatives, social media & brand partnerships for our CEO.
- Develop, implement & manage CEO’s social media strategy, including driving plan for growth.
- Manage & plan all social media content, including developing & maintaining social media calendar across all platforms.
- Produce & schedule content shoots.
- Coordinate with photographers, videographers & clothing stylist for events, photoshoots, interviews, brand partnerships etc.
- Coordinate CEO gifting for brand, celebrity relationships & guests.
- Assist with photo & video editing.
- Assist with copywriting, creative captions & interviews prep.
- Lead coordination & communication with Brand Partnerships.
- Strategically amplify marketing opportunities for growth.
- Create opportunities to elevate CEO’s brand image & amplify founder-based marketing.
- Participate in event planning & coordinate social calendar.
- Liaison with cross-functional teams, including public relations & social media teams.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media, pop culture trends & technologies.
Salary: Based on experience, in line with competitive industry range
Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance
Location: Sun Valley, CA (Los Angeles area) *This is not a remote position
Start date: ASAP
To apply please e-mail resume to contact@RizosCurls.com