Small Biz Grant
We're so excited to announce the Rizos Curls Small Business Grant to continue investing in the next generations of Latinx entrepreneurs! With every step that Rizos Curls grows, we like to give back & help pave the way for more Latinx and minority-owned businesses.
Curls, Community, Culture
Rizos Curls Small Business Grant requirements:
- Post a video (max 1 minute) to your business’ Instagram page explaining your business & how it solves a problem in your community.
- Fill out the Rizos Curls Small Business Grant application on Rizos Curls website.
- Please include link to submission video.
- The video must be posted on a public Instagram or TikTok page and the application needs to be submitted by Sunday, August 22, 2021
- Please tag @RizosCurls and include #RizosCurlsSmallBizGrant in caption.
- Business should be at least 51% Latinx-owned and/or minority-owned.
By August 31st, the top finalists will be announced on @RizosCurls on Instagram & on RizosCurls.com. Community voting will then begin and the business with the most votes by Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 5:00pm PST will be the winner of the Rizos Curls Small Business Grant. Winner will be announced on Monday, September 13, 2021. Along with the $5,000 grant the winning business will receive a mentorship session with Rizos Curls Founder and CEO Julissa Prado.