How to: Curly Valentine's Day Hairstyles
1. Twist it out! Big, Flirty Voluminous Curls!
- Part a square in the front part of the hair (make sure the parting is straight).
- Part square right down the middle and work one section at a time (hair should have a middle part).
- Part each side in half and tie the first section with your rubber band (add Light Hold Gel for a smoother look).
- Repeat this step until you have 4 small sections.
- Now you're going to take the front two and cross over to the back to making an 'X' and secure it with your pink rubber bands.
- Refresh the rest of the curls and enjoy your stylish new hairstyle.
2. Sweet buns for Valentine's Day
- Part your hair down the middle leaving two pieces of hair in the front.
- Make your loose space buns (it's okay if they're messy).
- Apply one hairpin on each bun Refresh & Detangle Spray the front two pieces of hair and finger coil for extra curling effect.
3.Romantic Half Updo with a Twist
- Part your hair down straight in the middle and separate this part of your hair from the rest.
- Start braiding each side and secure with hair ties.
- With the rest of the hair, part it in half and use a hair tie to secure the top half of the hair.
- Use Curl Defining Cream to define and enhance those curls.
4. Elegant Slick Back Valentine's Date Look
- Part your hair to the side and tie the ends to the back of your hair for a slick back look.
- Use Light Hold Gel for smoothing out the hair and edges.
- Part the rest of your hair in half and use a hair tie to secure the top half of the hair.
- Use Refresh & Detangle Spray to refresh the rest of the curls and voilà!