Posted on September 19 2023
How to: Curly Valentine's Day Hairstyles
1. Twist it out! Big, Flirty Voluminous Curls!
- Part a square in the front part of the hair (make sure the parting is straight).
- Part square right down the middle and work one section at a time (hair should have a middle part).
- Part each side in half and tie the first section with your rubber band (add Light Hold Gel for a smoother look).
- Repeat this step until you have 4 small sections.
- Now you're going to take the front two and cross over to the back to making an 'X' and secure it with your pink rubber bands.
- Refresh the rest of the curls and enjoy your stylish new hairstyle.
2. Sweet buns for Valentine's Day
- Part your hair down the middle leaving two pieces of hair in the front.
- Make your loose space buns (it's okay if they're messy).
- Apply one hairpin on each bun Refresh & Detangle Spray the front two pieces of hair and finger coil for extra curling effect.
3.Romantic Half Updo with a Twist
- Part your hair down straight in the middle and separate this part of your hair from the rest.
- Start braiding each side and secure with hair ties.
- With the rest of the hair, part it in half and use a hair tie to secure the top half of the hair.
- Use Curl Defining Cream to define and enhance those curls.
4. Elegant Slick Back Valentine's Date Look
- Part your hair to the side and tie the ends to the back of your hair for a slick back look.
- Use Light Hold Gel for smoothing out the hair and edges.
- Part the rest of your hair in half and use a hair tie to secure the top half of the hair.
- Use Refresh & Detangle Spray to refresh the rest of the curls and voilà!
Posted on February 12 2021
Learn More From Our Pro Squad
Posted on July 21 2023
Celebrity Hairstylist Irinel De Leon joined our NY Masterclass to share some of her best kept curly hair secrets.
Posted on June 27 2023
Learn how Celebrity Hairstylist Cesar De Leon created the perfect mermaid waves on International Superstar Karol G.