Terms and Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Rizos Curls whose Instagram handle is @RizosCurls and TikTok handle is @RizosCurlsHair.
The "Prize" refers to (1) $5,000 scholarship award, (1) $3,000 scholarship award, and (1) $2,000 scholarship award.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM PST on November 15, 2023. Three (3) winners in the U.S. or PR will be selected by The Promoter on November 28, 2023, and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram or TikTok are open only to residents of the U.S. or PR. All entrants across all platforms will be reviewed, and Three (3) winners will be selected by our Rizos Curls Team.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or TikTok are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram or TikTok by posting an Instagram Reel or TikTok telling us about who they are and
what inspired them to pursue higher education, they should be following the @RizosCurls profile on Instagram and @RizosCurlsHair profile on TikTok and tagging these profiles on their post, they should also tag #RizosCurlsScholarship in the caption.
- The Prize will be awarded to a selected winner by The Promoter who has entered on Instagram or TikTok. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- Proof of current enrollment to an accredited college, university, or trade school is required.
- The name, address, email address, phone number, and proof of current enrollment to a college or university of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfillment of the Prize.
- Award will be sent directly to the institution of enrollment in the name of the winning student.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name, social media username, and entry may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
Rizos Curls does not unlawfully discriminate internally, in its administrative and program operations, or externally in provision of services on the basis of race, political orientation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or mental or physical disability or any other status prohibited by applicable law.