Rizos Curls Careers: Sr. Manager, Influencer Marketing + Social Media
Position: Sr. Manager, Influencer Marketing + Social Media
Reports to: Head of Marketing
About Rizos Curls:
Rizos Curls proudly creates products that embrace & celebrate the beauty of curls, coils & waves everywhere! We are known for our natural ingredients + proven results, with formulas that define, enhance, repair and nourish curls. Our clean beauty products are free of any harsh chemicals & cruelty-free. We live by what we call the 3 C's - Curls, Community & Culture. Rizos Curls is available at Ulta Beauty and Target stores nationwide.
🏆 Award-winning products recipient of awards by Allure, Glamour, Naturally Curly & Harper's Bazaar
💛 Latina-owned & female-owned
🙌🏽 Inclusive, highly-creative, team-oriented & innovation-led working environment
The Senior Manager of Influencer Marketing & Social Media is directly responsible for leading the brand’s influencer and social media strategy. This role actively implements fully integrated influencer & social media marketing activities to drive brand growth and exceed KPI goals. This role requires a social media expert who can drive strategy, build and develop a team, and execute marketing activities that drive clear growth. You will be entrepreneurial, drive strategic growth, demonstrate excellent ability for influencer relationship building, and be passionate about social media & storytelling. This role requires being both highly strategic & creative, and educating a broader organization on best-in-class owned, earned and paid social media.
- Develop and implement influencer and social media strategy for the brand, driving clear success and brand growth.
- Lead strategy for Rizos Curls social handles across all social media platforms, creating and implementing high-engagement content that resonates with our audiences.
- Lead multi-tiered influencer strategy that meets multi-channel brand needs and deliverables of corresponding KPI’s.
- Manage ongoing influencer partnerships, agreements and casting for all campaigns.
- Create a comprehensive influencer marketing calendar to constantly drive awareness and engagement, including content development for the brand.
- Establish and maintain regular communication with existing influencer partners, while actively identifying, sourcing and negotiating new influencer partnerships and content opportunities.
- Define performance goals, track relevant metrics, conversion and define influencer program performance indicators.
- Build and oversee a team that is best in class in social media, influencer, PR, content production & community management.
- Identify & develop original content that appeals to Rizos Curls consumers and drives high engagement.
- Must be able to produce social media content that is highly creative and brings the brand to life through storytelling that connects with and engages customers.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of storytelling and create content that makes people feel things and captivates their emotions.
- Define content pillars and opportunities across the brand’s key consumption occasions.
- Monitor content to ensure it authentically align with brands values and positioning.
- Develop a consumer-first and platform-bespoke reason to follow across all @rizoscurls accounts.
- The influencer & social media strategy should support driving strong sales across all brand points of distribution including Ulta Beauty, Target, Rizos Curls e-commerce & more.
- Innovate how we use social media to drive business outcomes, build our communities, and drive brand awareness and advocacy.
- Own external partner relations for social program, including creators, agencies, software/technology and partnerships.
- Evaluate social platforms, tools, and services against business goals and deliver formalized reports that are actionable and timebound.
- Manage and track influencer & social media budget, including incentive/gifting programs.
- Manage PR agency and support execution of PR strategies and programs
- Establish metrics of success for influencer & social media, and present reports on performance.
- Manage and monitor workflow to ensure deadlines are met.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4-6 years of social and influencer manager experience
- Experience in beauty is a plus
- Strong experience managing multiple direct reports
- Experience developing & leading strategic marketing plans, and seeing them through to execution
- Experience with contract development & third-party negotiations
- Highly motivated, creative, proactive & hard-working
- Adaptable and able to problem solve quickly in a fast-changing and competitive environment
- Highly in-tune with all social media & emerging platforms including TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Threads & more
- Passionate about social, community, influencer & storytelling
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple overlapping projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about helping customers discover & connect with both the Rizos Curls brand and products
- Excited to be part of a collaborative team
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be in Los Angeles Area *This is not a remote position
Salary: Based on experience, in line w/ competitive industry range
Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance
Location: Studio City, CA (Los Angeles area)
*Please include a link to examples of your TikTok & Instagram social media content.
To apply please apply directly on LinkedIn: Sr. Manager of Influencer Marketing & Social Media